Maranao business lady leads Hijab Day

By ROCAYA SUMNDAD OTICAL
March 11, 2019

Sobaida P. Mangorsi. (RSP)
MARAWI CITY: A Maranao businesswoman was the lead organizer of the Hijab Day Celebrations recently held at the Grandstand of Mindanao State University main campus in Marawi City.

Sobaida P. Mangorsi, general manager of SP Mangorsi Construction Services, led the holding of the Hijab Day on February 1 which was participated by 50 participants from different MSU colleges.

Sobaida P. Mangorsi, may not be known to many, is a hardworking mother, a single parent to her children, who strived and struggled hard to attain her ambition and reach where she is now as a contractor, being the proprietor and general manager of SP Mangorsi Construction Services.


In her message during the Hijab Day celebrations, she said:

I always taught to my self to be generous in whatever kind of situation. 

In this way, the people around me will learn from me and hoping that I'll be a good role model to them. 

This day is very special to me as my age increases, memories are still fresh and young to my mind. 

Many memories were treasured and will always be treasured and one of these good memories were those moments when I have to work hard for my success and for the good sake of my family. 

Now, whenever I think of those struggles, I just can't help to say "Maa Shaa Allah! Allah is indeed powerful. and Alhamdulillah for the great success" 

Being a single mom and a private contractor is indeed not easy to manage especially the time. 

But today, I would like to give time and take this day as the great opportunity for me to express my deepest support together with the World Hijab PH volunteers -- to our very own, the voice of all Muslim Filipinos, the pride of every Maranao people, and the very dedicated person -- Samira Ali Gutoc- Tomawis. 

I support her because I know she is not just running as one but serves as the voice of all dedicated and hard-working women out there! 

Mabuhay ka! Mabuhay tayong lahat!



Copyright. 2013. The New Ranao Star. Powered by Blogger.