New district supervisor of Ditsaaan Ramain-3 installed


DITSAAN RAMAIN, Lanao del Sur: The new district in-charge of Ditsaan Ramain-3 of the Department of Education-Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (DepEd-ARMM) has been installed and assumed office Wednesday in a ceremony held in this municipality.

Bae Nahar Sangca Aloz Dagalangit Pinto-Guiling assumed as District In-Charge of Ditsaan Ramain-3, Lanao del Sur-I upon designation by Atty. Rasol Y. Mitmug, Jr., DepEd-ARMM secretary.

"Today marks a momentous day of my life, both personal and career," Bae Nahar said in her speech. She added, "This unfolds and begins changes because being a mother of my biological children, I shall now become a mother to one district with teachers and pupils."

Bae Nahar knew that great power comes with great responsibility thus, "I geared myself to be ready in accepting this great challenge and all that may come with my designation."

She believed Allah will help her and she relied in Allah's guidance to faithfully do her duties to the best of her ability, to perform what is expected of her as the new district in-charge.

"So, I ask the support of everyone so that together, we can make Ramain 3 better and God willing the best performing district in the municipality if not the whole of Lanao del Sur 1 Division," she said.

"In sha Allah," she pointed out, "we can make this happen if we work harmoniously because one person cannot do it alone."

Bae Nahar said as a leader she will not do a one-man rule, monopolizing everything.

"Whatever recognition that the district may receive, I will not take all the credits; rather, I will see to it that it will be everybody’s achievement be it a collaborative effort in the first place," she said, adding that, "Definitely I am not the boss because we are a team here. I will give you both but the welfare of the teachers and learners alike."

Bae Nahar said this is her growth to the best career and believed it is achievable to emerge a winner in everything. "I cannot hide the fact that I am truly beyond happy and proud because I now feel my endeavor in several years I have been working for this district since I have been serving and being designated as your Liaison Officer and assistant District Supervisor for 2013-2016."

Bae Nahar assured her colleagues that she will continue working hard for the success of their organization.

It is promised that I will continue working hard towards the success of our organization. She said: "I will never disappoint you and promise to the best and do my duties and responsibilities as much as I can nevertheless I hope as we embark on this new chapter towards the good quality of education may remind us the struggle and hardship in which we easily overcome with our goals and wisdom with faith to almighty Allah (swt)."

"To my Ramain 3 family, teachers, parents, community teachers and stakeholders, I look forward that we be efficient partners in giving our children the best possible child friendly learning environment," she emphasized. "We cannot tell but that is the mission and legacy I want to pursue, this I commit myself as I take off from this installation."


Copyright. 2013. The New Ranao Star. Powered by Blogger.