CONGRATS AND GOD BLESS SIR CHIEF !!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year


By MASIDING NOOR YAHYA
@dingyahya

I believe I was among the few, if not the first mediaman, to personally learn of the designation of Atty. Rasol Y. Mitmug, Jr. as OIC of DepEd-ARMM. 

I was in his office in the morning of Wednesday, July 3, 2018 for a breakfast meeting with the young chief of staff of the ARMM's Office of the Regional Governor. I think he was caught in surprise when he learned of his designation.

True to his nature of simplicity, he didn't want it to be publicized especially on some goods plans he mentioned to me which he asked me not to post in public. Of course, I didn't and I wouldn't without his imprematur.

I learned also later that he advised his family members and close kins to keep silent about his designation but I think he's truly a darling of our people that news of his being the new ARMM's education department boss spread so fast with everybody feeling glad and expressing best wishes and congratulations to him.

In behalf of my family, I wish to congratulate the young talented Mitmug. (RSP)
Copyright. 2013. The New Ranao Star. Powered by Blogger.